Monday, November 4, 2013

Third Ward Photos

The Third Ward in Milwaukee was filled with many "artsy" objects. The Third Ward seemed like a ghost town when we visited. It had large buildings and homes, however I did not see many people. I personally found the Third Ward to be weird. I do not intend to go back soon. 
This first photograph I took was of a vintage car. This car really popped out. For some reason I felt I had to take a picture. This car had good craftsmanship and great balance as far as color schemes go. 

This is a picture of me next to a gold Buddha statue. I thought is was interesting and felt it was necessary to take a picture with it. I believe the statue was made out of metal and contained a great deal of detail. I could tell this statue took a long time to make. 

.
My favorite photo is this one. The setting of this photo was a sketchy basement of an antique store. These dolls were probably made a long time ago in South Eastern Asia. They seemed like they had a voodoo or taboo spirit inside them. They were very crafty. I'm sure at one point the were a kid's favorite toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment