Monday, November 4, 2013

MIAD Photos

Everything at MIAD really caught my eye. The color schemes and variety which each piece used is what drew my attention during our tour through the college. At MIAD I was mainly interested in the depth and completion all the student's final art pieces seemed to have. 
This first gallery featured drawing and painting medias. With these tools, the students at MIAD were able to create certain perspectives, perspectives which could not be portrayed using other medias. Some of these pieces were more simple than others, however none of them lacked full quality. 

This next gallery was primarily made up of abstract paintings. There was something about these art pieces which really caught my attention. The paintings all create a certain unreal sense. These paintings are difficult to describe. 

This category was probably my favorite section, due to the format and style of all these advertisements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment